Having completed the Protein Tethering Kit (either Cys or ybbR) service, we can keep supplying you with DNA handles and beads so that you can keep running your experiments unhindered. This is a recurring kit that provides you with materials for at least two weeks of continuous measurements.
This requires previous completion of one of the following:
- Biotin- and digoxigenin-modified DNA handles (520 bp per handle)
- Streptavidin coated polystyrene beads (1.76 µm)
- Anti-digoxigenin coated polystyrene beads (0.75 µm)
- Estimated for 2 weeks of measurements
- Estimated 1-3 weeks delivery time