Read here more about information regarding purchases, delivery and general terms & conditions.
Understanding the most complex biological processes at the single-molecule level is key for the prevention and cure of cancer and other diseases. Live observation and measurement at the molecular level is game changing, and LUMICKS aims to make these enabling technologies available to biologists to create a better world.
Please note that we handle our product with the upmost care. However, since the products in the LUMICKS Store are biomaterials, we cannot guarantee a 100% consistency.
Currently, we ship to countries within the European Union only. Special requests can be sent to email@example.com.
Online LUMICKS Store Terms & Conditions
- Introduction. The Terms & Conditions of the Online LUMICKS Store, hereafter “Store”, are listed here. In addition to this, the LUMICKS General Terms and Conditions apply. In case these Terms & Conditions contradict, the LUMICKS Store Terms & Conditions apply.
- Activities. LUMICKS Store delivers Consumables for Correlative Optical Tweezers-Fluorescence Microscopy, Acoustic Force Spectroscopy and Microfluidics systems, hereafter “Consumables”.
Payment and delivery
- Payment. Payment is to be made during order fulfillment through one of the payment methods offered in the Store. If the counterparty is not able to fulfill the payment through the methods offered in the Store, another payment solution can be agreed upon with consent of all parties.
- VAT. Consumables Prices are exclusive of value-added tax (VAT).
- For supply to within The Netherlands 21% VAT will be added to the total price.
- For supply to outside The Netherlands and within the European Union (EU), a valid EU VAT number must be provided upon registration, and VAT will be zero-rated in accordance with Article 138.1 of Council Directive 2006/112/EC regarding intra-community supply. LUMICKS reserves the right to charge for additional VAT in case the purchasing entity does not qualify as a VAT entrepreneur for the European Union.
- For supply to outside the European Union, 0% VAT will be charged in accordance with the export supply practices. The customer is solely responsible for filing and paying all local taxes and duties to the extent that they apply, such as customs, import duties, sales or use taxes etc.
- Delivery. LUMICKS will endeavor to deliver the products to the customer as soon as possible and in general within 1-3 weeks of the date of the order acceptance. However, LUMICKS will not have any liability for failing to deliver the products to the customer within this period. The terms CIP INCOTERMS 2010 apply.
Liabilities and warranties
- Liabilities. Products from the LUMICKS Store need to be handled by qualified and trained personnel. LUMICKS shall never be kept liable for any effects, damages or indirect damages from application, use or misuse of the products.
- Warranties. The products in the LUMICKS Store are prepared and handled with the upmost care and LUMICKS expect all products to be functional upon arrival as specified. However, as the functionality of the products depends on matters outside the reach of LUMICKS, including, but not limited to, transport, handling and application by the customer, the functionality of the products is not guaranteed in any way. Nonetheless, if functionality falls short LUMICKS aims to come to a fair and reasonable commercial solution.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org